Effective date: July 31st, 2019
2. Our Product/Marketing Platform (our “Product”): which includes email marketing, social media marketing, referral forms, etc.
A. Collection of Data -- How Artur'In collects your data
We collect your personal information in various ways. Here are the following examples:
1. Information you provide us. We collect personal information when you set up an account with us, use or purchase our product, or communicate with us. For instance, we may request your personal information (e.g., your name, email address, phone number, payment information, and information about your business) when you register or fill out forms on our website, purchase subscription services, or communicate with us, as well as any information you provide if you take part in any interactive features of the platform (e.g., promotions, surveys, customer success queries etc.). We collect information you may provide when providing content or commentary to our product in the form of a customer review. Please note that such reviews are published on our websites and any personal information contained therein will be viewable by the public except payment information, personal address and email address.
2. Social media tracking information. When you interact with our website or the platform through various social media, such as when you share content from Artur’In on Facebook, Instagram, or other websites, we may receive information from the social network including your profile information and any other information you permit the social network to share with third parties. The data we receive is dependent upon your privacy settings with the social network. You should always review, and if necessary, adjust your privacy settings on third- party websites and services before linking or connecting them to our Service.
B. Use of Information -- How Artur'In uses your information
We may use your information, including your personal data, as follows:
1. To provide you with products or services that you request or in which you express interest;
For billing purposes and to process your payments;
2. To enable you to participate in interactive features of the product (such as communications with other users);
3. To remember your information so you will not have to re-enter it during a subsequent visit; help you efficiently access your information after you sign in; provide, improve, test, update and monitor the Artur'In Websites, or the Product; or diagnose or fix technology problems;
4. To provide software updates, product support, product enhancements and other services to you related to the Product, the Artur'In Website;
5. To improve, market or promote Artur’In’s products and services (including the Product);
6. To contact you, including about the product or your account;
7. To customize the advertising and content you see;
8. To alert you to product upgrades, special offers, updated information and other new products and services offered by Artur'In, our Customers and our third party partners;
9. To respond to comments, questions or requests for customer service;
10. To display advertisements, including advertisements from third parties;
11. For any other purpose we may describe when you provide the information.
C. Control Over Your Information
Modifying Your Account. If you have an Artur'In account, you may be able to modify your information within the platform. In addition, you may request to modify certain information associated with your Artur'In account where it is incorrect or incomplete at any time by contacting Artur'In (firstname.lastname@example.org) and describing the change you would like to make, however, we cannot guarantee that all such requests will be accommodated.
Email Communications. From time to time, we may send you emails regarding updates to our Product, notices about our company, or information about products/services we offer (or promotional offers from third parties) that we think may be of interest to you, including emails on behalf of one of our customers.
If you wish to unsubscribe from such emails, simply click the “unsubscribe link” provided at the bottom of the email communication. Note that you cannot unsubscribe from certain services-related email communications (e.g., account verification, confirmations of transactions, technical or legal notices).
D. Data Retention
We may retain information we collect until we no longer need the information to fulfill our legitimate business purposes, or for a period of time specifically required or allowed by applicable laws, rules or regulations. We may, though we have no obligation to, retain Customer Data beyond the term of the Customer agreement unless we receive a deletion request from a Customer.
If you no longer want us to maintain or use your information, you can send an e-mail to email@example.com. Please note that even after we delete your personal data, we may retain some information as necessary to fulfill our legitimate business interests, such as fraud detection and prevention, and to comply with our legal obligations. For example, Artur’In reserves the right to keep transaction related information for record keeping purposes.
Please note that Artur’In may not be able to modify or delete Customer Data in certain circumstances, except at the request of our Customer. Please contact the Customer directly if you have questions about how a Customer may use your personal information.
F. Questions, Comments and Suggestions